 Space / 23394
Re: Don't you see it?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 2 May 2003 19:34:37 GMT

This is the second time I've replied to a post and it disappeared into the
Neutral Zone.

Weirdo.

Anywho, a wonderful rendition of the Big Bad Bird Joe....the litte bit of
piping around the bridge is just perfecto.

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.announce.moc, Joe Meno writes:
Looks like an energy wave....

Enough to hide a ship? Red alert!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jmenomeno/bop/decloak.mov

pics: