 Space / 23395
Re: New MOC: The Red Death
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Fri, 2 May 2003 19:34:42 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Spencer Nowak writes:
Heres my newest MOC, the Red Death.

tell me what you think...i need feedback.  So far for 4 moc posts ive got
exactly 4 responses..im not feeling the luv here folks

You've heard the phrase about "gimme gimme", right? Or catching flies with
honey? There are any number of clichéd aphorisms that would suit. There are
lots of talented builders here who don't get a ton of responses on
everything they do. There are a lot of fantastic creations displayed on
Brickshelf (and elsewhere) every day-- some get noticed, some don't... it's
not a competition.

Dont be afraid to criticize it, as long as you give me a tip or two on how
to make that part better or fix the problem

Good colour choices. Nice height to joint-tech ratio. Overall has a very
unique "retro" feel. You'll be able to simulate more organic joint
mechanisms by using brick combinations other than the click-joints.

Glad you've decided to post your creations and announce them here. Stick
with it-- you'll get more responses, and you'll gain a lot of experience as
a builder and as a member of the online community.

Have fun!

stuart