 Space / 22226
Re: SP1 Rebel Hunter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 21:41:22 GMT

Wow Andrew....pretty cool, I think, since Space Police (I) is one of my most
favorite and sought after themes!  (Along with M:Tron and Blacktron).

Since I'm kinda new to the posting world of Lugnet, I don't really know if
someone else has done this before, but I think you should try to go for
doing the same thing for the Solar Snooper and Galactic Mediator (albeit
rather large projects, both of them).  I'd get a kick out of seeing what you
do with those beasts.

Keep us all posted on this!

-toph