 Space / 22258
Re: SP1 Rebel Hunter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 00:17:31 GMT

In lugnet.space, Andrew Verner writes:

A lighter color?  I think that can be arranged.  ("Behold, the SP1 Rebel
Hunter on a HOT PINK BACKGROUND!" j/k)  And yeah, the Rebel Hunter managed
to rescue my opinion of SP2, which is a miracle considering said opinion was
based on the Galactic Chief.  X.x

Yeah, most of the SP2 designs weren't very good, the Rebel Hunter is the
only really good one, but the Solar Snooper is kind of cool.

Cheers,
Paul