 Space / 22239
Re: SP1 Rebel Hunter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 01:20:51 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch writes:
Well, it looks like a good design. The Rebel Hunter was always one of my
favourite sets.
I have one request: could you please make the background a light colour?
With that black background it's hard to see detail.

Cheers,
Paul

A lighter color?  I think that can be arranged.  ("Behold, the SP1 Rebel
Hunter on a HOT PINK BACKGROUND!" j/k)  And yeah, the Rebel Hunter managed
to rescue my opinion of SP2, which is a miracle considering said opinion was
based on the Galactic Chief.  X.x

-Andrusi &&
Sanity not included.