 Space / 22227
Re: Wow
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 22:33:32 GMT

In lugnet.space, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren writes:

Talk to us John.

What I liked about it was that there's a bit of a story to it! A nice heroic
story to boot.

That gold ladder, though, on the lander... is that from a set or painted.

There's quite a few painted parts in there by the look of it, not to mention
a few custom stickers. The painting has been done very well I think. Look at
the shine on those quater cylinders on the
lander.(http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=350535) They almost
look like they've actually been plated rather than merely painted.

Allister