 Space / 21700
Re: FlyBot, MothBot, and Ma-in-LawBot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 19:01:52 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Tony Hafner writes:
I have a new gallery up with four little robots.  One of them has been seen
before, but the other 3 are brand new and two of them have instructions.

http://www.hafhead.com/lego/myspace/robots

The FlyBot is intended to be a base model for a number of variants, and the
MothBot is the first of those.

The Ma-in-LawBot is just plain silly.

I'm expecting to make more variants of the FlyBot at some point and I'll add
them to this gallery.  If anyone else wants to make variants, I'd love to
see them as well.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com

Hehe.  The Ma-In-Lawbot is a great little design, very amusing.  The others
are pretty good, too.  Though the Mothbot doesn't look very cohesive to me.
There's just something about it that makes it look a little too "thrown
together" for my tastes.  I think it's the addition of the chrome.  It
doesn't seem, to me, to work very well with the brown/tan color scheme.  But
hey, if it works for you, don't let me stop you :)

Adrian
--
http://www.brickfrenzy.com