 Space / 21729
Re: FlyBot, MothBot, and Ma-in-LawBot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 2003 14:04:58 GMT

Hey, I love those!  The flybot just has a great 'spindly' look about it.  I
love the personality it has... the head and the position off the legs makes
it very easy too like.  The Ma-in-Lawbot is great, too.  Very funny.  And
the moth is just plain weird... but a good use of the flybot chassis.

I love these!  Hope you make more.  How do you start designing your bots,
Tony?  Do you just start tinkering, or do you write down some inspiration?

-JHK

In lugnet.announce.moc, Tony Hafner writes:
I have a new gallery up with four little robots.  One of them has been seen
before, but the other 3 are brand new and two of them have instructions.

http://www.hafhead.com/lego/myspace/robots

The FlyBot is intended to be a base model for a number of variants, and the
MothBot is the first of those.

The Ma-in-LawBot is just plain silly.

I'm expecting to make more variants of the FlyBot at some point and I'll add
them to this gallery.  If anyone else wants to make variants, I'd love to
see them as well.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com