 Space / 21695
21694  |  21696
Subject:
FlyBot, MothBot, and Ma-in-LawBot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 17:02:05 GMT

I have a new gallery up with four little robots.  One of them has been seen
before, but the other 3 are brand new and two of them have instructions.

http://www.hafhead.com/lego/myspace/robots

The FlyBot is intended to be a base model for a number of variants, and the
MothBot is the first of those.

The Ma-in-LawBot is just plain silly.

I'm expecting to make more variants of the FlyBot at some point and I'll add
them to this gallery.  If anyone else wants to make variants, I'd love to
see them as well.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com