 Space / 21658
Re: Station 45
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 03:26:27 GMT

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!  (but I don't think it gets any
better than "Holy Shiznaat!"
Is holy freakin shiznaat better?  Thats totally freakin awesome man!
The mechs, the dudes, and the whole freakin base!  I sound like such
a little kid right now...

If you are interested, here is the link to the Cathedral
www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=32243
Dang man, where do you find the parts for all this stuff?  Cool as well.

Cheers!
-Keith

Hasta la Vista, Sean