 Space / 21531
    Savannah MOC —Travis Kunce
   here is the newest model from newly created Kane Spacecrafters. The Savannah Multipurpose Personal Starcraft features sleeping quarters, kitchenette, and reasearch faciltiy as well state of the art guidance and communication systems and an inovative (...) (21 years ago, 23-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Savannah MOC —Matt Krotzer
     (...) usage of curved pieces. I like the detailed interior, even if it is a little busier than I'd do. Something about the colors bothers me a bit, but as most of those pieces aren't available in varying colors yet, I can't complain. (I'm dealing (...) (21 years ago, 23-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

         Re: Savannah MOC —Travis Kunce
     hey thanks. I'm not 100% up on lingo, so you'll have to indulge me with the definition of SNOT. The whole ship really changed in my hands from my original conception... you can see in the sketch that it was going to be a cargo hauler. It was (...) (21 years ago, 23-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Savannah MOC —Paul Hartzog
     yo travis thats some tricky-ass freak ship there :-) normally we like to complain about rainbow color schemes but yours doesn't look BAD it just likes odd (in a good way) (URL) those pieces blue or light grey or purple or what? in this pic (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 23-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

         Re: Savannah MOC —Travis Kunce
     you must remeber my poke at the pod thing... I kinda think that this is a step in the right direction for style. the color thing was really important to me once I got going on this model. I was kinda going for a checkerboard effect like warning tape (...) (21 years ago, 23-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

        UPDATED Savannah MOC —Travis Kunce
   The New link is. (URL) about the inconvience, but I had to reshuffle the site for the addition of future projects. -tk "travis" <phree@attbi.com> wrote in message news:HAqqAt.1D2@lugnet.com... (...) airlock (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: UPDATED Savannah MOC —George Haberberger
     (...) Travis, Wow, I like it. I like how you were able to fit everything someone could need for an extended trip in such a small package. Thanks, George (21 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

         Re: UPDATED Savannah MOC —Travis Kunce
     that was the whole idea... although i orignally wanted it to accommodate a crew of two... although I suppose that the interior could be reorganized to do so. -tk "George Haberberger" <George.Haberberger@...xerox.com> wrote in message (...) (21 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: UPDATED Savannah MOC —Leonard Hoffman
   I hate to say this but.. wow what an ugly ship! That was my first impression, but thankfully i look again and closer. this is a seriously cool connection of bricks! the more i think about it, the more i like it. really a ship that i can see as very (...) (21 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: UPDATED Savannah MOC —Travis Kunce
   thanks for the praise? ... (...) to (...) swear (...) funny you mention that? just last night, a partner in crime and I were studying the photos (all that is left.) and realized that there would be plenty of room on the tail to construct a hitch of (...) (21 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)