 Space / 21600
Re: UPDATED Savannah MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 04:44:59 GMT

thanks for the praise?  ...

really a ship that i can see as very useful! kinda looks like a space-semi • to
me.. something not everyone would like or use, but those that do would • swear
by it.

funny you mention that?  just last night, a partner in crime and I were
studying the photos (all that is left.) and realized that there would be
plenty of room on the tail to construct a hitch of sort so that it could tow
a trailer like a semi truck.  Maybe later this year I can turn "the team"
loose on refitting this baby as a long hauler... not that it wasn't designed
for a long haul, but its intended more as a personal rv/labratory or tourbus
for 1.

-tk