 Space / 21532
Re: Savannah MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 04:11:25 GMT

In lugnet.space, Travis Kunce writes:
here is the newest model from newly created Kane Spacecrafters.  The
Savannah Multipurpose Personal Starcraft features sleeping quarters,
kitchenette, and reasearch faciltiy as well state of the art guidance and
communication systems and an inovative combination landing gear and airlock
which provide convient egreess.

Nice job! I'm impressed with your SNOT construction, as well as your great
usage of curved pieces. I like the detailed interior, even if it is a little
busier than I'd do. Something about the colors bothers me a bit, but as most
of those pieces aren't available in varying colors yet, I can't complain.
(I'm dealing with the same issue on my own MOC as we speak) Nicely done on
the trapdoor egress from the cockpit as well.

-The Matt