 Space / 21531
21530  |  21532
Subject:
Savannah MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 02:46:01 GMT

here is the newest model from newly created Kane Spacecrafters.  The
Savannah Multipurpose Personal Starcraft features sleeping quarters,
kitchenette, and reasearch faciltiy as well state of the art guidance and
communication systems and an inovative combination landing gear and airlock
which provide convient egreess.