 Space / 21583
Re: UPDATED Savannah MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 15:44:48 GMT

I hate to say this but.. wow what an ugly ship!  That was my first impression,
but thankfully i look again and closer.  this is a seriously cool connection of
bricks!  the more i think about it, the more i like it.

really a ship that i can see as very useful! kinda looks like a space-semi to
me.. something not everyone would like or use, but those that do would swear
by it.

i'd love to see more!~
-lenny

In lugnet.space, Travis Kunce writes:
The New link is.

sorry about the inconvience, but I had to reshuffle the site for the
addition of future projects.

-tk

"travis" <phree@attbi.com> wrote in message news:HAqqAt.1D2@lugnet.com...
here is the newest model from newly created Kane Spacecrafters.  The
Savannah Multipurpose Personal Starcraft features sleeping quarters,
kitchenette, and reasearch faciltiy as well state of the art guidance and
communication systems and an inovative combination landing gear and • airlock
which provide convient egreess.