 Space / 21551
21550  |  21552
Subject:
UPDATED Savannah MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 01:49:15 GMT

The New link is.

sorry about the inconvience, but I had to reshuffle the site for the
addition of future projects.

-tk

"travis" <phree@attbi.com> wrote in message news:HAqqAt.1D2@lugnet.com...
here is the newest model from newly created Kane Spacecrafters.  The
Savannah Multipurpose Personal Starcraft features sleeping quarters,
kitchenette, and reasearch faciltiy as well state of the art guidance and
communication systems and an inovative combination landing gear and • airlock
which provide convient egreess.