 Space / 21530
Re: Warmancer Mk II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 00:56:42 GMT

Here's how I attached the disc:
http://home.sc.rr.com/sivar/models/space_air/gravgen.png
http://home.sc.rr.com/sivar/models/space_air/gravgen1.png

You might notice some parts intersecting, but the 45 degree angle of the
hinged pieces can be achieved IRL as shown.

Any particular areas you'd like to see broken down?  I've never done
that so some suggestions would be nice.  I suppose the attachment points
for the nacelles would be a good area to highlight.

The binoculars thing did come from Mladen.  It sort of slipped my mind
during the write up for the Mk II.

Travis Dickinson
http://home.sc.rr.hom/sivar/

Paul Hartzog wrote:

still a great ship
is it real or rendered?

how did you attach the dishes on this pic
http://home.sc.rr.com/sivar/models/space_air/wm_mkii6.png

and how did u attach the binoculars on this pic
http://home.sc.rr.com/sivar/models/space_air/wm_mkii7.png

more pics w/ better lighting would be good
black is hard to see

some construction pics of various details would be great

thx much
:-)

-paul

In lugnet.space, Travis Dickinson writes:

I haven't had much desire to build anything new lately, so I decide to
modify one of my older designs.

LMKWYT.

Travis Dickinson
http://home.sc.rr.com/sivar/