 Space / 21529
Re: Wow..this thing rocks...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 00:20:47 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Hartzog writes:
it sure does :-)

weird tho,
parts of it seem really cool (like the aesthetics)
and then parts of it seem really lame and "toy"like
(like the 'garage's w/ cars in them
and the chairs in the thrusters, i mean,
who would want to sit there?)

yeah, I thought the same thing... my theory is that its a little brother or
child "helping" to build it... but I could be way off.

love the color scheme too
neat ship

yeah, did you check out the other MOCs?  The maker definately has a way with
laying original markings over interesting contours.  I hope they keep it
up...  some of the details *are* odd but overall its great work!

smoof!
Jk