 Space / 21525
Re: Wow..this thing rocks...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 22 Feb 2003 22:17:22 GMT

it sure does :-)

weird tho,
parts of it seem really cool (like the aesthetics)
and then parts of it seem really lame and "toy"like
(like the 'garage's w/ cars in them
and the chairs in the thrusters, i mean,
who would want to sit there?)

love the color scheme too
neat ship

whoever you are
post some better pictures

:-)

-paul

In lugnet.space, Jonathan Mizner writes:

That is one awesome SHIP..  Great shape, interesting SNOT work, tons and
tons of details, and even some interesting little auxillary craft.  These
were also really cool:

It's too bad the picture qualities are so bad, and that this guy doesn't
make even more awesome ships like these...