 Space / 21253
Re: MOC: Pre Classic Jump Lander & an experiment....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 16:51:05 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
Greetings!

My first attempt as somthing in the Pre Classic theme....

http://home.cogeco.ca/~gtoradoch/Misc/misc_pcsjump.htm

Now, for the experiment part.

snip<

So, this one will be an experiment.  As always, all comments are welcome and
appreciated, but perhaps turn your critical eyes a little more towards this
one.  Once it's been out in the wild for a while and hopefully some notes
have come back, I'd like to take a look at it again and incoporate some of
the ideas suggested.  As we all know, we build for ourselves and our own
satisfaction so your critiques may be applicable or might not be depending
on how they mesh with the model.  This is a true community of artists -
people who inspire, educate and ground one another.  I would attribute much
of my enjoyment and personal satisfaction with the Brick to the silent
tuteledge of all the builders here.  I see this experiment as yet another
lesson for me...let the class begin!

Cheers,
-Gil

Hey, that's a cool MOC!  I really like anything with a 'tri' shape to it.

Suggestions:

1) Change the skis to something bigger; they don't look like they'd hold the
ship up very well.
2) Add a bit more light gray to the rear end of the ship; the back looks
sort of 'bleached' (but I don't like white very much anyway)
3) Switch the canopy for a non-printed one.

Keep Building,

Nathan Wells