 Space / 21252
Re: MOC: Pre Classic Jump Lander & an experiment....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 16:16:02 GMT

Hey Gil.

Well, let's see...as your feet are already firmly planted on Earth, I don't
have to worry about your ego soaring to dizzying heights by saying this:

The Jump Lander needs nothing more...it is complete and it's a masterpiece!
Your creations and their infinite originality never cease to amaze.

Back to lurking....

-Matt

.