 Space / 21251
Re: MOC: Pre Classic Jump Lander & an experiment....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 15:22:29 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
Greetings!

Hiya Gil!

My first attempt as somthing in the Pre Classic theme....

http://home.cogeco.ca/~gtoradoch/Misc/misc_pcsjump.htm

Very Nice.  Looks like a Pre version of this:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6882
The Jumping Cosmo Scanner :-)

I like:
the cool "back pack" gear
The sense that the model is truly a step from LOM to Classic Space.
The use of different items for greeblies (the wheel hub, nice)
The look of the vehicle is very Apollo/LOM/CS  You got it! TOTALLY!
The fact you're buildin' PCS... I hope more follow in suit!!

Improvments:
a little more greebs.  Maybe some grooved 1x2's and some angled thrusters on
the bottom.
Turn the back foot around...
You may want to consider using a non painted dome.  Maybe.
Maybe add a little grey to the back pack items.
(again, minor suggestions)

Gil, I really like it, keep buildin em spacey (and pre-spacey!) :-)

Chris <><