 Space / 20992
Re: PolyTech Industries Model 2H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 00:14:07 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tony Hafner writes:
A long time ago, I started building little robots that were roughly minifig
size.  I built this particular robot at least 6 years ago, and I've always
loved it.  I recently decided to ldraw it and test out a new idea for
"instructions".  Here is the result- a short animation that shows you how to
put it together one piece at a time while it spins in front of you.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/hafhead/space/Robots/PI2H/pi2hspin.avi

Thanks to everyone who commented on the model- I didn't want to spam the
group with a reply to every post, though I did address everyone who asked a
question.

Anyway, I have added some stills for instructions (resequenced and using
about 1/3 as many images) and a bigger animation (more frames, larger
images, higher framerate).

The folder has been moderated and is available at:

The new animation is pi2h_hi.mpg, and is a little over 1Mb.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com