 Space / 20779
Re: Challenger
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 21:45:00 GMT

I will never forget the day:

Who can?

I was young, in Primary School at the time
being in Australia and the whole 10 hour delay I remember waking up and
having breakfast and hearing on the radio that the space shuttle Challenger
was destroyed shortly after takeoff.  I switched on the TV and got all the
news.  I was just a kid, but it saddened me.

At school I told my friends what had happened, some knew about it, others
didn't.  but not many people cared.

that hurt the most, but we were only kids I guess.

Trav (-|-)