 Space / 20778
Re: Portable Bot Factories
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 21:40:17 GMT

"Jeff Jardine" <jwjardin@diespam.mccain.ca> wrote in message
news:H9HLw3.FH@lugnet.com...

I spend every weekend away from my Lego collection, so the bot factory • idea
is perfect for me.

Here's my kit (less organized than most):
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jjardine/bots/bot_kit.jpg

I'd say it looks great!  I just personally like how cute a tiny organized
case looks.  Yeah I'm weird.

Here's my bot gallery:

I made the pictures extra small (10-35kb), to reduce the Brickshelf wait • as
much as possible.

Thank you!  I advocate that we all make every image we upload to brickshelf
less than 10kb or 5kb from now on.  It's simply the only thing we can do to
enjoy the site.  I'll start preparing some beautiful 50 x 50 images right
now.

Bot01 and Bot02 are flying dudes.  Bot03 (my favourite) is a surface • explorer.

Ever wonder how evil spacecraft stay so clean and free from space dust and
evil pet hair?  Bot04 (probably too big to qualify for 'bot' status) is an
evil vacuum-bot.  It's job is to keep corridors clean when no one is
looking.

Very nice bots you have there, thanks for sharing!  I particularly like the
lanky yellow dude.  Thats a cool how you have those two levers at the base
of each leg.

[ j o n ]