 Space / 20767
Re: Portable Bot Factories
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 17:57:39 GMT

In lugnet.space, Markham Carroll writes:
Has any body but Jon and Xenos built these?  Are there any basic rules to
the creation of these?

I spend every weekend away from my Lego collection, so the bot factory idea
is perfect for me.

Here's my kit (less organized than most):
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jjardine/bots/bot_kit.jpg

Here's my bot gallery:

I made the pictures extra small (10-35kb), to reduce the Brickshelf wait as
much as possible.

Bot01 and Bot02 are flying dudes.  Bot03 (my favourite) is a surface explorer.

Ever wonder how evil spacecraft stay so clean and free from space dust and
evil pet hair?  Bot04 (probably too big to qualify for 'bot' status) is an
evil vacuum-bot.  It's job is to keep corridors clean when no one is looking.

Jeff J