 Space / 20794
Re: Portable Bot Factories
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 05:33:40 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jeff Jardine writes:
Here's my kit (less organized than most):
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jjardine/bots/bot_kit.jpg
     As long as it's organized enough for you to play with, it's great!
Simplicity is good!!  The Power of the Brick takes many forms.

Here's my bot gallery:
     Dang creative use of parts to get that little
spider-vaccuum-bot-thingy!! That's pretty freakin' neat!  Wish I'd thought
of that!  I've got 9 'bots so far out of my Porta-Botty, and most of them
are normalish - that really breaks some new ground!  Good work!

I made the pictures extra small (10-35kb), to reduce the Brickshelf wait as
much as possible.
     Good idea...very community-minded.  Once I learn how to use my new
digicam, I think I'll do that too.  BTW, they don't seem so small...if you
can get that size of pic for 10-35 Kb, that's pretty good, IMHO.

     Keep up the good work!  Have fun!

Peace and Long Life,
Tony Alexander