 Space / 20666
Re: Portable Bot Factories
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 13:32:41 GMT

Yes!  I have.

http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/botodyssey.htm

The only rule that I can think of is that some sort of small, portable
storage box is filled with cool pieces to build with.

-JHK

In lugnet.space, Markham Carroll writes:
Has any body but Jon and Xenos built these?  Are there any basic rules to
the creation of these?

Also, the potential for games with these are really great!  I've been
thinking of one that seems pretty cool so far, so maybe I'll post it
later... :)

--
Markham  Carroll