 Space / 20407
Re: Microfig Attack Carrier
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 02:03:42 GMT

In lugnet.space, Patrick Justison writes:
I am never able to wait until the model is finished before I post, so here
is another almost done model.  I haven't finished a lot of the internal
details and the rear portion around the engines still needs work too, but
the overall shape is evident.

Pre-moderation
http://home.austin.rr.com/prj/atcr/

heya!

I wouldn't say I don't like it, because there isn't anything 'bad' about
your building techniques on this IMHO, but I will admit I was kinda
disappointed by the... i dunno, simplicity of it?

so far everything you have posted has totally impressed me through the use
of amazing original (but plausible) shapes and solid bricking, so perhaps I
got my hopes up too much when you started the post off with references to
the just-as-astounding Ken-tucky Space Works.  I think that put all these
images in my head that your actual ship couldn't live up to.  :D

That said, I do like the way you did the landing platform... does the ramp
to the interior raise up to close off the entry?

cheers!
Jk