 Space / 19705
Re: Displacement Tonnage for Spaceships?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 13:39:53 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kyle Keppler writes:
Soudns inneresting, but waaaaay too complicated. Counting the length of my
ships is bad enough, let alone calcuating anything. I prefer to call my stuff
big, really big, insanely big, and ludicris big.

But I think Jon's SHIP term is good enough for me.

Haha!  :)
I hope someday that I can build a ludicrous big ship.  Most of mine are
sorta small, fairly small, and diminutively small.  :)

(The Terrorformer and the Armegeddon being two exceptions of course.)

-H.