 Space / 19152
Re: Entry to lame parts contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 03:18:36 GMT

That turned out pretty cool.  The lame parts don't really jump out at you.
They contribute to the color scheme pretty well.  Nicely done.  Good name, too.

-Andrew

In lugnet.announce.moc, Adrian Drake writes:
Hey gang.  I've been busy doing strange things with lame parts, and the
result is the Chaos Nova, my entry to the lame parts contest.  It uses 8 of
the 10 lame parts (I don't have any Galidor, nor any of those little white
fences) so I included 2 other lame parts in their place, the Knight's
Kingdom catapult and the grill/headlight piece from the Adventurers cars.
Look for it on the space page.

Cheers
Adrian
--