 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 701
700  |  702
Subject:
Entry to lame parts contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 00:59:13 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hey gang.  I've been busy doing strange things with lame parts, and the
result is the Chaos Nova, my entry to the lame parts contest.  It uses 8 of
the 10 lame parts (I don't have any Galidor, nor any of those little white
fences) so I included 2 other lame parts in their place, the Knight's
Kingdom catapult and the grill/headlight piece from the Adventurers cars.
Look for it on the space page.

Cheers
Adrian
--