 Space / 16756
Re: Moonbase Project: Old Prospector's Shack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 20:09:36 GMT

The good ole lads of the Canadian north are much the same!  Good folks with
quite a twang.

Oddly, I've wanted to go to Kansas since I was a kid.  Growing up on
westerns, all the tuffest cats always came from Kansas City, Kansas.  Gotta
see the oldest watering hole in the US... 'Bucket of Blood'Saloon!

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, Tony Knaak writes:
In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
Gorsh!  Dat dem dere ist one purdy mahdule, Tonay(sic)!

Mah favrit parht...dat pic'up truk!

Humdinger.

-G

(no offense to our rural compatriots and any coloquial slants used
here....if you heard my ridiculous Canuck accent you'd wonder how I
communicate at all :>)

I wouldn't worry about the slang, I am most likely one of the most 'rural'
of the space group (Middle of Kansas). You should hear some of the 'good ol'
boys' around here. They sound like Boomhower from King of the Hill!

Anyways, I sure am glad you and everyone else likes this module, but it
seems the sidekick (the truck) has taken over the show! Now I will have to
take more pictures of it.
thanks

out
Tony Knaak