 Space / 16726
Re: Moonbase Project: Old Prospector's Shack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 04:52:42 GMT

Hey Tony.  There are lots of things I like about the Shack!  My favorties
are the old junker speeder, and all the tools hanging on the side of the
deck...great attention to detail.  The roof is great, too.  Where did those
plates come from?  Love the toilet and sink - very realistic.  Where does he
get the wood for the fireplace?  Good stuff!

-Matt

.

Thanks alot Matt I am glad you enjoy it!

I think I am going to take a few more pics of the speeder, I like it too.

I got the plates from the 'Stunt Car Studio' shown here:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/1353
I work at Wal-Mart and I am always on the lookout for good deals on LEGO. I
bought about 20 of this set when it was on clearance for $3.00! Heck of a
deal I thought!

Oh, the fireplace, heh heh. (Breaks into a cold sweat and makes up some
spacey babble) its a ion heater core, no wood required. (whooo... just
barely got out of that one ;)

Hey thanks again Matt

out
Tony Knaak