 Space / 16725
Re: Moonbase Project: Old Prospector's Shack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 04:38:31 GMT

Comments are welcome and wanted, so lay it on me, good or bad! I want to
hear from you!

My site:
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/models/moonbase/shack.html

Brickshelf:

out
Tony Knaak
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/index/index.html

Hey Tony.  There are lots of things I like about the Shack!  My favorties
are the old junker speeder, and all the tools hanging on the side of the
deck...great attention to detail.  The roof is great, too.  Where did those
plates come from?  Love the toilet and sink - very realistic.  Where does he
get the wood for the fireplace?  Good stuff!

-Matt

.