 Space / 16737
Re: Moonbase Project: Old Prospector's Shack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 17:19:04 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
In lugnet.space, Tony Knaak writes:
May I present the Old Prospector's Shack.
There is a little story about the Mod and all the pictures on my site or you
can just hit Brickshelf for the pics!

This looked like it was a lot of fun.  I took one look at the Beverly
Hillbillies Speederbike and laughed!  :-,

Cheers,
- jsproat

Rupert needed a piece of junk hover truck, the little car grill greeble just
set the whole mood for the mini-moc.
Jeremy, it was nice to hear from you. Thanks.

out
Tony Knaak
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/index/index.html