 Space / 16757
How about these: was Re: Moonbase BrickLink Store Idea...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 20:13:28 GMT

How about these:

Shorter version
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Mnementh/Kits/dscn4946.jpg

Longer version
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Mnementh/Kits/dscn4948.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Mnementh/Kits/dscn4950.jpg

Packaged in a Ziplock baggie with simple one-sheet black and white
instructions, I could sell the shorter version for $9.99 and the longer
version for $11.99.  I can make decent quantities of both, but more of the
longer version.

If there would be any interest in something like this, at these prices, let
me know and i'll start on getting them packaged up.  Other colors are also
possible, perhaps at even lower prices.  If there is interest in other
colors, I can pursue that as well.

Troy

"Stephen F Roberts" <wubwub@wildlink.com> wrote in message
...I was just chatting with some friends on IRC and they complained that • they
didnt have enuf bricks to do a module...

...Now I know that a basic module doesnt take much brick, but I had an • idea for
someone with a BrickLink store: Sell a "Moonbase starter kit".

...It wouldn't have to be much at all. I was thinking just enuf to do the
connector ring and 8 studs of hallway with some of the risers to hold it • up.
Just bag it up and sell it as a unit to entuaistic, but under-prepared • moonbase
creator.

...That should give someone just enough to get them started (assuming they • have
a handy baseplate or baseplate equivalent).

...So who wants to jump on this new business opportunity?