 Space / 16415
Re: New MOC: the Cuttlefish
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 22:57:42 GMT

Steve,
Thanks for the kind words.  I had the same feeling about the rear edges,
which is why I didn't spend more time on engines.  As for more greeblies on
the front...  I need to make a mess, and dig out a lot more of my pieces. :)
My recent building has been confined to a fairly small area, so I haven't
been able to get my whole supply out to play with.
I appreciate the comments!

-Joel

<snip>
Wow!  That is an awesome creation! :) • <snip>
I'd leave the trailing edges alone, their lines are wonderful.

But 'greebling up' the front flat surfaces (more than they already are)
would be cool. :) • <snip>
I was assuming/imagining some or all of the pods (the 4 arms) contained
the propulsion system(s).  Maybe the main drive is contained in the
horizontal arc, and the upper and lower pods contain sublight/antigrav
drives?  SF ships don't have to have drives that look anything like real
rockets. :)

Steve