 Space / 16305
New MOC: the Cuttlefish
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 22:53:39 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hello all,
I'm not a frequent poster to Lugnet, much less to .space, but I thought I'd
go ahead and solicit some feedback on my latest creation.  It's been a while
since I was able to just sit down and build (due to getting married, moving,
and setting up a new household), so this creation was my first effort in
quite a while.
I was intrigued by the shape of the windshield piece in Jango Fett's Slave
I, so after I got my second copy, I started building.
I mostly used pieces from two copies of the above-mentioned Slave I, one
Millenium Falcon, and a few other new Episode II sets.
I called it the Cuttlefish due to its shape, but I'm still thinking about
other names. (Parotfish might be more appropriate...)
I just uploaded to Brickshelf, so the files still need to be moderated.
Till then, here are a couple of the pictures.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ClassicSmiley/Space/Cuttlefish/dscf0156.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ClassicSmiley/Space/Cuttlefish/dscf0160.jpg
The folder is http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=22252.

Comments are welcome.