 Space / 16376
Re: New MOC: the Cuttlefish
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 21:57:26 GMT

Jeff,
Currently, it is powered by imagination. :)  I'm still working on designs
for engines, but in the mean time, I thought the slits in the edges of the
big saucer sections could count for something.

-Joel

In lugnet.space, Jeff Jardine writes:
In lugnet.space, Joel Hoornbeek writes:

The folder is http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=22252.

That's cool.  How is it propelled?  Ther doesn't appear to be any
conventional sort of exhaust in the back.

Jeff J