 Space / 16378
Re: New MOC: the Cuttlefish
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 22:38:10 GMT

In lugnet.space, Joel Hoornbeek writes:
Jeff,
Currently, it is powered by imagination. :)  I'm still working on designs
for engines, but in the mean time, I thought the slits in the edges of the
big saucer sections could count for something.

-Joel

In lugnet.space, Jeff Jardine writes:
In lugnet.space, Joel Hoornbeek writes:

The folder is http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=22252.

That's cool.  How is it propelled?  Ther doesn't appear to be any
conventional sort of exhaust in the back.

Jeff J
Jeff, I have some easy suggestions for some shockingly good engines for a
space craft.  You know those Technic piston casings, the clear, weird
looking LEGO bricks with the hole in the middle?  Those and those computer
chip or Aquazone crystal container thingies combined together could make one
kind of engine but should you fail to achieve enough realism with that, then
try an slightly more complex route.  Take one or two of those Technic remote
control sets and wrap the wires around and get some 2x2 LEGO plates around
the red metal part and wrap it around there in a loop and put those engine
parts on the other side, making sure that you have at least 4 studs of space
in between each side.  I hope that this is clear enough for you, Jeff.

Jesse Long