 Space / 16382
Re: The Altakirya and scout ship Aikurwa
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 02:51:13 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch writes:
Excellent detailing. Great use of red for highlighting. Interesting
asymmetry. My favourite feature is the way you've "split" the hull with
those angled gaps, very pleasing.

Those gaps were gonna be detailed up with hoses, doodads, and greeblies, but
I didn't have enough side-angle connector bricks and technic beams. I might
try and work it into the ship as it evolves.

Top job, keep it up!
I will, thanks!

Rick Hallman
Member of MichLUG: http://www.michlug.org/