 Space / 16301
Re: The Altakirya and scout ship Aikurwa
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 19:47:36 GMT

A shoebox never looked so good! Seriously, I haven't built a non-Star Wars
Lego ship, not to mention an original creation, in years and years, but your
ship reminds me why it is a worthwhile pursuit. FANTASTIC in look and
interior detail! I think I'm going to enjoy this thing called Lugnet!

Brian

In lugnet.space, Rick Hallman writes:
This thing weighs a good 15-20lb, and took me over 36 hours to build. so
enjoy. Inspiration came from the Wild Karrde and a Shoebox. Enjoy.

http://www.ozbricks.com/confed/altakirya/altakirya.htm

PLMKWYT!

Rick Hallman
Member of MichLUG: http://www.michlug.org/