 Space / 16384
Re: The Altakirya and scout ship Aikurwa
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 02:55:16 GMT

In lugnet.space, Brian Tobin writes:
A shoebox never looked so good! Seriously, I haven't built a non-Star Wars
Lego ship, not to mention an original creation, in years and years, but your
ship reminds me why it is a worthwhile pursuit. FANTASTIC in look and
interior detail! I think I'm going to enjoy this thing called Lugnet!

Brian

Hehehe. Thanks! Building Non-Star Wars ships gives you quite a bit of design
freedom, you aren't limited by the genre's technology, design
specifications, and etc. It gives you a chance to explore the really neat
stuff. :) And welcome to the world of Posting, not Lurking. :)

Rick Hallman
Member of MichLUG: http://www.michlug.org/
Confederation of Planets: http://www.ozbricks.com/confed/
AOL Instant Messenger: The bRicktron