 Space / 16386
Re: The Altakirya and scout ship Aikurwa
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 03:02:54 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kyle Keppler writes:
Now that's ugly. In a square greelbie kinda way. The gaps are cool. You'l
see my version of a greeblie-gap soon (Amazing how two people can do pretty
much the same thing at the same time without either knowing...).

Hehehe. Great minds think alike eh? And thanks for the insult on the ship,
err, i mean compliment! (It's supposed to be ugly)

PS I wanna see the docking pics...

Ahh, go look at em again. I added them this morning. :)

Rick Hallman
Member of MichLUG: http://www.michlug.org/
Confederation of Planets: http://www.ozbricks.com/confed/
AOL Instant Messenger: The bRicktron