 Space / 15940
15939  |  15941
Subject:
Presenting the Suborbital Defender
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 19:40:12 GMT

It swivels, it shoots...it scores.  Oh, and it also flies circles around its
hapless prey.  It's the... *DUHN* *DUHN* *DUHN* ...Suborbital Defender!

http://www.sproat.us/jeremy/lego/defender/

Thanks to Jonathan Mizner for letting me use the cockpit from his Redtail
model!  And as always, LMKWYT

Cheers,
- jsproat