 Space / 15961
Re: Presenting the Suborbital Defender
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 3 Aug 2002 01:52:55 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mladen Pejic writes:
It has a very clean and "efficient" look to it. Everything that it needs to
function is there; no superfluous parts.

The only thing I think it's missing is fuel tanks -- but I wiggle my fingers
like this and *poof* it magically flies anyway!  :-,

I think that the reaction mass is probably the single most common neglected
component of spacecraft seen here, but who knows what propulsion will be
like in 100 years?  Maybe we'll be pulling all the mass we need out of thin
air by then...

Cheers,
- jsproat