 Space / 16112
Re: Presenting the Suborbital Defender
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 3 Aug 2002 00:47:16 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
It swivels, it shoots...it scores.  Oh, and it also flies circles around its
hapless prey.  It's the... *DUHN* *DUHN* *DUHN* ...Suborbital Defender!

http://www.sproat.us/jeremy/lego/defender/

Thanks to Jonathan Mizner for letting me use the cockpit from his Redtail
model!  And as always, LMKWYT

Cheers,
- jsproat
It is a nice space craft, indeed.  It kind of reminds me mainly of three
things.  It reminds me of that guy who built that Babylon 5 (must not use
shift button when writing numbers) space craft.  It also reminds me,
especially the front section, of the Millennium Falcon quad cannon section.
The front section also reminds me of those space craft from Darius Twin on
that world with the giant octopus, I think Red Giant was his name...na, I am
getting confused here.  Still, it is a nice craft that is well designed for
its purpose.
Jesse Alan Long