 Space / 15959
Re: Presenting the Suborbital Defender
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 3 Aug 2002 01:39:35 GMT

In lugnet.space, Zac Soden writes:
I feel that that style of fighter perfectly embodies what the futuristic
fighter should look like. Beautiful work on the engines. Love the
wing/engine arrangement. Great work fitting the gantry inboard! Keep up the
good work!

Thanks, Zac!  It all just kinda flowed together once I slapped some big guns
onto Mizner's cockpit ball.  The engines were a bit problematic, they're
SNOT'ed all to heck, but I kinda like how they turned out.  :-,

www.ozbricks.com/battlespace - get ready for a BIG update soon!

But, I can't wait!  I know what it is and waiting for it is like agony!
Hurry up!  ;-D

Cheers,
- jsproat