 Space / 15871
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update 7/31/02
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 14:20:02 GMT

Great stuff Mark.  I think what I like about it best is that the edges of
many of the forms (dish, rocks etc.) are exposed and rough...really gives it
that cobbled look of true space platforms.

Besides, it just plain cool.

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Hi Everyone,

Please check out my Moonbase module on my website.

http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego/moonbase/

Thanks!